Lindsay's funny faces anytime I took my camera out,
Lindsay's almost immediate decision to make herself at home in Alexa's bed,
Alexa's impeccable style and charm,
the cutest studio in Manhattan,
the birthday girl with the birthday cake maker,
Angie and Casey talking girl talk on the daybed,
the candles that threw sparks at anyone who dared go near them,
Amanda curled up in the overstuffed armchair,
and me at the table eating the delicious red velvet cake.
Just from looking at these, so many memories from Friday night came rushing back, along with a few laughs.
Moral of the story: take pictures even when you don't feel like it :)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness. That was by far one of my favorite nights in NYC. I had so much fun! Thanks for taking those pictures. Now I can relive the night...and I Just might have to steal them so I can remember it forever.
I agree with Linds, that was one of the most fun nights I've had in a LONG time! I loved it! I'm so glad you guys took pictures!
I'm so glad you took these pics, too! I'm also glad I've been able to relive this night like four times by reading everyone's blogs. We need to have a Crazy Fun Friday Night Part II very soon.
Thanks for taking all the wonderful pics. Between you, Alexa, and Lindsay I can have the best post EVER! :) jk. but seriously. Love you girls!
Post a Comment