It's Monday already again.
I am drinking hot chocolate right now. Supposedly it was sleeting this morning, so I think hot chocolate is very appropriate.
For some reason I am a bit obsessed with the weather. Every morning I check AccuWeather first thing. Saturday's forecast was particularly informative:
Good for hunting, you say? All right...
Lately I've been thinking that I need to do more with my life... live a little more purposefully. I'm not doing a lot to improve myself. So I think I am going to set some goals. Johnny and I just made some financial goals last week, and it felt so good. So I think I may make some other goals as well. We'll see if anything changes.
Conan is on tonight. We are excited!
But for now, I must work. Ta, ta.


3 comments:
Cool! Way to go on the goals and everything. Mom says you are gonna start doing genealogy. Yay! Love ya!
Oh, why oh why didn't we go hunting on Saturday?! You should've informed me. ;)
Oh sister, let's set some goals together! I've been feeling a bit lazy myself.
Goal #1: Eat Amy's Bread this weekend
Goal #2: Work it off by shopping SoHo.
I'm loving this goal-thing already!
Post a Comment