- My teeth are getting crooked and/or yellow. This leads to religious wearing of my retainer every night and applying whitening strips.
- I am getting wrinkles. This leads to buying expensive face cream and applying it religiously.
- I am gaining weight. This leads to weighing myself multiple times per day.
- My nose is beginning to have a crevice in the front of it (I don't know how better to explain this one.).
13 August 2010
My [Not So Worrisome] Worries
When something really stresses me out, I internalize it. No one knows this better than Johnny. I barely spoke a word to him about my school work all throughout my college career. Instead when I am stressed, I start to worry that any of the following are happening:
Posted by
Joanna Galbraith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA! You know, when I helped you move, I thought your teeth were looking kinda yellowish. And you mean you DON'T have a crevice in your nose? HAHAHAHA! JUST KIDDING! Love you, sis! And all of your irrational thoughts too! :)
I stress about the same kinds of things. But I don't think it's a manifestation of other underlying stressful issues. I am just paranoid about gaining weight and my teeth going crooked/yellow. Hmmm...
Post a Comment