![]() |
| When I'm tired and boring, at least I know Persie will keep Johnny entertained! |
- Johnny and I are slowly trying to start running regularly. Obviously, it doesn't feel that great because we are both out-of-shape, but I can tell in a way my muscles are like, "Finally! We are being used!"(Yes, they actually said that to me.)
- Johnny is really enjoying his job. Like, really. Sometimes I don't think he wants to come home.
- Since living out here, I have had these INTENSE chocolate cravings, which is odd since I usually just like gummy worms and sour patch kids. These cravings have resulted in me making brownies one week, chocolate chocolate chip cookies another week, and chocolate cupcakes this week.
- Speaking of baking, I DESPISE washing dishes. My sister once told me that when she cleans her house, she can literally feel her body resisting every second of it. I never understood until now! To save money, I have been cooking most nights of the week, which means having dishes to wash EVERY night. Someday in the future when I have a dishwasher again, I will literally make a shrine in its honor.
- Lately, when anyone comes to our house, Persie feels the need to immediately go to her litter box and do a poo right in front of them. It has happened several times. I don't know whether it's a territorial thing or if she thinks it's going to impress our visitors, but either way it must stop. Now.
- Having an H&M nearby is KILLING me. I went in there one day last week to just look around, and it was such a bad idea. I was mentally picking out shirts and thinking of outfits I could make. Did I mention we're on a very strict budget? Yeah...
post-edit: Johnny just informed me that it is only Tuesday. Dang it!

4 comments:
Haha. Good thing Johnny's around to let you know what day of the week it is!
was that sister me? It sounded like something I would say...
I am so glad you guys are so happy. Wish I was there to help eat some of that chocolate stuff--and clean dishes. I owe you for all the times you cleaned my house.:)
Hahahahaha... I love that you're sleeping in the background of those photos. That was awesome. We need to hang out, I like you guys. :)
oh man... love those pictures..and all your chocolate goodnesses.
Post a Comment