05 August 2010

More Pics of Persie

I don't feel like I've done our little kitty justice, so I thought I'd share some pictures of just how adorable she is.
proof that Persie gets tired...She resists sleep just like a little toddler does.
When Persie saw me taking pictures of her, she had to get up close and personal. Here she is grabbing the wrist band that dangles from the camera.
Persie has the whole bed to lay on, but instead she chooses Johnny's satchel. Here you can see the stripes on her tail, which I love.
Persie has her eye on the camera's wrist band again! Oh dear...
We are having fun with her. I swear this won't become a blog where I only post pictures of our cat!!! She is a great little addition to our new New York life, and I just wanted to share her cuteness one last time!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwwwww! This makes me want a cat even more...

Kelly said...

Brandt wishes she was his pet!

Jill said...

yeah right. i guarantee this will not be the last post about persie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...