27 May 2008

Sim Memorial Day

Just like that Memorial Day comes and goes. I would be in favor of having a Memorial of "Memorial Day" Day. A day to sit and recollect the day previously and what you would have done, especially when Memorial Day brings rain and 50 degree weather. Just one more thing to add to my list of "Things I Will Do When I Become Governor." The state has yet to be determined, but I already have my speech all written out. My junior year of high school I wrote out my victory speech and the ideals I hoped my campaign would reflect. If an Austrian bodybuilder and an Independent-partied WWF wrestler could do, I can't be all that far off the mark. And if I might say so myself, all three of us share very similar physiques. I steered pretty far off-track, but what I was trying to say with my very first statement was that the weekend was nice, but not nearly long enough. If I printed my blogs and gave them to a doctor, I'm pretty sure I could leave their office with a bagful of ritalin and a diagnosis of ADD.

Joanna and I told ourselves we wouldn't do it, but we caved in. We installed The Sims on both our desktop and laptop computer and reignited our virtual family building. Early in our dating days, we both divulged our closet Sims days. Joanna enjoyed designing the inside of the home, while I favored the landscaping and flirting with Sim neighbors. I played with a previously saved single man and Joanna created a new couple that resembles Joanna and I. Playing as a married couple is slightly difficult. We both played separate games at the same time and made sure the other knew of the latest updates. Joanna let me know that my character refused to feed our baby (which doesn't resemble our current or near future family) while I let Joanna know about my Sim neighbor who flirted incessantly with me. I will probably have to get rid of her before Joanna sabotages my Sim.


Finally, I think this a good opportunity for you to get to know my wife. She likes to pretend to scold me and she started doing a weird voice last night. I took advantage of the moment and recorded her. I hope you enjoy.

Unknown Video Location. Message 344.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

scary....

Jill said...

dad read up to the "fed our baby" part...
now our whole church thinks a "special someone" is on its way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...