We are alive and well. I have so much I need to post about. Hopefully these pictures of our new place will hold you over until I get more time to post. Johnny and I spent every second from Tuesday to Friday getting it livable. It still isn't perfect--as you will see from the pictures, but it has come a long way from where it was. I will post more about everything going on when I get a chance! Miss you all!
10 comments:
You are such great designers! Your new house looks fantastic. I'm sure you guys will have a wonderful time there...but we miss you here!
Looks great, Jo!!!!! And I guess the landlord let you paint?!?!? I'm soooo glad! You guys really did a wonderful job! Where will we put the air mattress when we come to stay? ;)
Love you!!!
coolio jo & jo!!
why in the world would you take down that picture of Jesus as seen in the first picture?? it would look so cute. haha
oh how i can't wait to come visit!!
Well done! Your house now looks like a home! Great use of space. Can't wait to see you!!
Okay, I am seriously impressed. Your place is more decorated than mine is. You've been in a week. I've been in 15 months. I am a pathetic loser when it comes to decorating. I love your new place! It looks awesome. And you have four whole rooms! THAT is amazing.
Your place is ADORABLE. Definitely jealous of your new NY life. Work is sad without you. Hope to hear another update soon! :)
I love before and after pictures! I'm just so excited for you and Johnny--this looks like such a great adventure for you both!
good job! I am very impressed with your decorating. you improved it very much!
miss you, too!
Wow! Now I wish I could come over! You did a great job making it homey. You decorationista, you!
We love the disco Jesus... why did you take it down? Looks like you have been busy. Looks good we miss you guys! Travis says the best part of your living room is the game under the TV (RISK). :) We miss you guys and look forward to visiting you guys next summer.
Post a Comment