Hello, All! I would like to introduce you to the newest addition to our family, Persie! We adopted her on Friday, and she is quickly becoming acclimated to her new home. She is two months old and quite a cuddler. She is laying on my lap right now.
Now, on to how she got her name: At first we wanted to call her Yankee, but the name just wouldn't stick. It didn't fit her. Then we had this little number happen (see photos below):
These photos were taken after Persie devoured an entire can of cat food. She would not even let me get it out of the can. Why? Well because she refused to eat anything for the first 24 hours we had her. We were quite concerned. We tried five different kinds of food and she would not touch them. Finally, I tried the very first one again, and she DEVOURED it. Apparently she likes salmon and nothing else. And so, we named her Persie, short for Persnickety. We love her. The End.

7 comments:
She looks exactly like Charlie did when he was a kitten! Congratulations!
awwwww she is sooooo cute.
Oh how cute is she! Bella thinks she is darling too. I just want to hold that little softie!
I can tell she has a lot of personality! You are going to have so much fun with her! When we got Bear, I was surprised to find that I was like all those OTHER pet owners who LOVE to talk about their pets! But, they bring so much joy!!!! We all think she is adorable too!!
this makes me want a little persnickety of my own! i can't wait to come visit you guys this fall!! woo hoo!
SHE'S SO CUTE! And I love the choice of name. Well done, Joanna! Soon, we will be friends in cat ownership. I just hope our name will he as impressive as yours.
Post a Comment