I might be a bit bias with my work time vs. worthiness formula this week considering the fact $600 magically appeared in our bank account this week. President Bush might be receiving
record low approval ratings, but he gets two big thumbs up from this guy. It is yet to be seen whether or not it will actually stimulate the economy (which I think it will), but it certainly has stimulated my .15% Wells Fargo savings account. I've decided to switch to Washington Mutual this week. They offer a 3.25% online savings account and their web URL (wamu.com) is a full six characters shorter than Wells Fargos'. And we all know time equals money.Tomorrow (hopefully) is my final day riding the public transit. I will definitely miss seeing some of the shady characters on the 830 route, but I'll probably end up seeing them on the news at some point for committing some crime. They might have started taking the bus like me: a young, aspiring professional who had simple car troubles. Give me another two weeks riding that thing and you might see me wreaking havoc too. Is public transportation at fault for our deteriorating society? Stay tuned.
3 comments:
love the new look! glad to hear someone got their stimulus package. fyi...inwood 1st and 2nd wards (english and spanish) combined. it's interesting. i need to learn i am a child of god en espanol ASAP.
i laugh. great reading!
I graduated 7 years ago and still have those dreams. In mine, I often get to the end of the semester and realize I have forgotten about a whole class for a couple of months...When will it end!!??
Post a Comment