Today is Monday and laundry day. I hate laundry day.
And we had a fabulous weekend. I did not want it to end.
But Mondays can be good...
I got up an hour early this morning and did push-ups and sit-ups and read from my scriptures. It's been a long time since I have started the day off right like that, and it makes a big difference.
I cleaned the apartment from head to toe last night so I would start off the week with a clean place. That made me happy this morning.
Today I got a little gift in the mail from Johnny's mom. It made my day! I was smiling ear to ear all the way from our mailbox to our apartment door. It feels so good to be thought of :)
Today I also realized the following:
This week BYU will come out with some kind of announcement about its independence or lack of, which means my husband will stop obsessing over the BYU message boards.
And the first BYU football game is this Saturday!
Also, this coming weekend is a long one!
So today is a Monday, but it is a good day.
P.S. I read Mockingjay. I had mixed feelings about it. That is all I will say for you slowpokes out there.

5 comments:
I am only a slowpoke because I JUST got it in the mail.
I have heard mixed reviews.......time to get a move on.
My husband has been on the computer constantly lately and every time I ask what he is reading, he says, "About BYU football." I'm definitely excited for the announcement, but I'm a little torn about the season starting. I love BYU football, but it's hard losing all of our Saturdays for three months :)
p.s. Thanks for not ruining Mockingjay. I haven't started because I know I won't be able to put it down once I do and I have a lot of things on my to-do list. But I have heard lots of mixed feelings so I'm not sure I'm as excited as I was.
Glad to see your enjoying NYC :)
I am glad you switched your laundry days to Mondays. It is nice to start the week off right and get it out of the way. Thanks for not spoiling Mockingjay for me.
I am so excited for the long weekend, for BYU football, and to talk to you about Mockingjay! I finished it early Sunday afternoon and I also had mixed feelings. Next time I see you we will have to discuss. Overall I enjoyed it and thought it was good but there were just things that I didn't love and that didn't seem to fit. I'm excited to hear your thoughts.
I love your shirt!
I love this extremely uplifting post...you should get a shirt that says, "warning: I'm optimistic" ;)
love you!
Post a Comment