Don't hate me for this post. In fact, take it, and do it as well!
So shutterfly is giving out free holiday cards to bloggers, which is meant to be since I was planning to send out our very first Christmas cards this year!
So I have never ordered anything from shutterfly before, but apparently they do greeting cards, custom mugs, photo Christmas cards, calendars, and graduation invites. The main reason I decided to do this promotion is that the designs of their cards are actually super cute.
I am contemplating the following design, which can be found here, but I have not made my final decision yet:
And that's just the filler picture. I'm not sure our older relatives would know what to do if we actually sent that.
If you're interested in doing a post like this on your blog, the info is found here. Thanks for reading as I shamelessly promoted shutterfly ;)
Is it super corny that we are sending out a card this year despite being without child? What can I say? All our family is far away from us out here, so I felt it must be done. And it's our fourth Christmas as a married couple, so we're kind of legit. Also, if I don't have your address and you'd like the Galbraith Christmas card, just leave a comment with your address.
p.s. Just one more week until I can really start getting excited for Christmas!

7 comments:
Hahahaha, I thought you were really going to use that picture for a sec!! That would be awesome. :) you are actually inspiring me and now I'm thinking I might want to send something out too! Since we're so far away and everything. I just have to wait for Movember to end and for Klane to get a hair cut so we can take a decent picture. Haha. Just kidding. (not really.)
I saw this promo yesterday too! Too bad we already ordered our cards and can't take advantage of it.
I know the "wait, cards are for kids" feeling you're having all too well. It feels weird for me too. Yet, we've sent out cards all five years of our marriage and I don't regret it one bit.
It's one of like three things that people actually still use mail for (weddings, Christmas cards, thank you cards) and who doesn't love getting mail?
I like the design. You'll have to post the final when you send it out.
p.s. we really do need to hang out again!
Haha, I love the "without child" comment. You guys are so legit!
I feel your Christmas greeting would look cute on our fridge. Please send one to us at 2684 Wellington St., Apt B, Salt Lake City, UT, 84106
You should def send out cards! I'm all about a 'lil self-promotion. And who doesn't want to get a card with your face on it. I actually took advantage of Shutterfly's free cards last Christmas. They turned out pretty nice, and you can't turn down free.
jooooooo!
this is so great! i can't wait to see the finished product! i want one!
what a great idea! I am planning to copy you. I was just looking at shutterfly cards yesterday, but hadn't decided whether to go with them or not and this tipped the scales.
Post a Comment