![]() |
| Azure Ray |
And then last night we went to Sufjan at the Beacon Theatre. Sufjan was a much bigger production. He has always had more mellow music, but his newest CD is a bit insane. It was a completely different concert than Azure Ray, but Johnny and I both enjoyed it.
| Johnny and me |
| Beacon Theatre |
See what I mean by a big production? Johnny and I prefer his older, more mellow music, but it was great to just sit back and enjoy the show. My favorite song of the night was Chicago, which is one of his older songs:
The rest of this week? Well, we have Jimmy Fallon tomorrow and Harry Potter on Saturday. I'm excited!
**************************
Giving Thanks: I am thankful for my in-laws. I really feel like they are my second family, which I guess is the point. Johnny's mom sends me thoughtful texts during the week, and Johnny's dad comments on my blog! I miss playing games with Caitlin (the bride in the picture), Jake, and Will (the twins in the back). Johnny's oldest sister, Sarah, is such a good mother, and I know I will look to her as my example when I have children of my own. And Johnny's grandparents... well, they feel like my own! I couldn't have married into a more loving family.


4 comments:
1) I have never heard of either of those bands, which means that you and Johnny are both weird Indie kids.
2) Johnny has a 'stache, which means he is an exponentially weird Indie kid. (No offense, Johnny. Having never met you, I can only infer.)
3) I like you anyway.
You just won 10 more cool points in my book for loving Sufjan. We should be friends. :)
I keep saying this, but every time I see your posts, I think of how you should just start a sitcom, minus the situation and comedy. It's just such an exciting life you have! I love it.
You guys are such a cute couple. You will have the blondest little babies :)
AH I'm so jealous! I think Bobby and I just need to move to New York so we can have a fun life too!
Post a Comment