I love weekends like this. It has been busy but oh so much fun.
Friday night was a girls' night to celebrate Angie's birthday. Girls' nights are the best, especially when you are with girls like the ones in the picture below. I loved spending time with every single one of them!
![]() |
| Amanda, Casey, me, Lindsay, Angie, Alexa |
Saturday morning we went and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 with Angie and Klane. Harry Potter makes me happy. After seeing the movie, I was inspired to read all of the books again. I have forgotten so much!
Saturday afternoon my friend Lindsay took pictures of us for our Christmas card. The following is a little peek of where we went and how we looked:
Lindsay did a great job. I feel very lucky to have such a talented and willing friend! You can go to her blog to see more pictures from that day.
Saturday night we watched the BYU football game with a few friends. Afterward, the husbands played video games and the wives watched a movie. It was a super fun night! We've been very fortunate to make some great friends out here, and it's made our New York experience better than I ever could have expected!
********************
Giving Thanks: I am grateful for my husband! Johnny has so many great attributes that I admire. He is ambitious and loving and such a great listener. He makes people feel better about themselves when they speak to him. When I am upset, Johnny knows just what to say or do to calm me down and help me realize that everything will be all right.
Johnny's also one of the funniest people I know. He makes me laugh all the time, and I love seeing him make others laugh as well.
I am so thankful to have someone that knows me for me and sees me at my highest and my lowest and still loves me more than anything. I am super excited to spend the upcoming Thanksgiving in the City with my boy!
side note: Notice the 'stache? Johnny is participating in Movember at his work to raise money for testicular cancer. If you'd like to donate to Johnny's mustache, click here.


2 comments:
The pictures your friend took of you guys are fantastic! I love the fall colors and how the clothes you're wearing complement them so nicely. I give your Christmas card pictures an A+.
i can't wait to see you and johnboy's finished christmas card! woo hooooooo wooo!
Post a Comment