12 October 2010

Jan and Tom's Visit: The Met

Johnny's mom and granddad arrived late Thursday night. We stayed up and waited for their arrival, although Persie had to take a little nap on what would be Tom's bed.


On Friday Johnny and I had to work, but on Saturday, we all went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art together. It is about a half mile walk from our apartment.


I had not been back to the Met since last summer, and I had forgotten how great it is!

Johnny and his mom waiting in the entrance

Jan and Tom

Johnny and me

The Roman/Greek stone sculptures always amaze me.

Johnny
one of my favorites

lamp post from 1900 NYC... I wish we still had these around the city!
We were all pretty exhausted after the Met, so we went back to the apartment and relaxed. On Saturday night, we all watched the BYU football game together, which we FINALLY won. Stay tuned for more pictures from our adventures with Jan and Tom...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks fun! I gotta make it back to the met!

Sarah said...

I want to go to the met! Maybe when all four of us come visit you... :) A girl can keep wishing!

hburdie said...

Johnny and his mom have the same smile. Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...