06 October 2010

Conference Brunch

On Sunday, our friends Klane and Angie hosted a brunch at their apartment.
The host and hostess
Johnny, me, Amanda, and Alexa
These are the same girls Angie and I met up with during our girls' night on Saturday while the boys were at the priesthood session of General Conference. I met both of them through Angie. Amanda is married and lives in Utah, but she is out in New York for an public relations internship right now. Alexa just moved here from South Carolina, and she is an editor at a publishing company out here. One of the best parts of moving out here has been getting to meet new people!

The food was amazing. You are going to be jealous when you see the pictures:
caramel apple cinnamon rolls made by Angie
spinach mushroom bacon quiche made by Angie
fruit platter and dip made by Alexa
the feast
The only thing I contributed to the brunch was eating, and I was very happy to do that. It was all SO delicious. It was in the 50s outside and the wind was blowing like crazy, and it was so great to come in from the wind and have a hot, delicious brunch while watching General Conference.

pictures courtesy of Angie's blog :)

3 comments:

Margaret said...

You're right. I am super jealous now. With the rain and wind here in SLC, a gooey cinnamon roll could really boost my spirits today. :)

Melyssa said...

How fun!! I love friends who entertain! :)

hburdie said...

Except, of course, they also were not allowed to turn on the heat in their house, so you all had to huddle together for warmth.

I had to drive TWO HOURS in the RAIN yesterday to grumble grumble grumble That Place I Work. Bah humbug!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...