It's been a cold, snowy winter so far. Sally and I have taken her stroller out in the snow several times, which she loves. One day Johnny even got to stay home from work because of a blizzard that never came to fruition. I will be happy when this winter is over, but we're trying to enjoy it the best we can while it's here.
In other news, I'm almost 33 weeks pregnant! I can't believe it. This pregnancy has flown by. I feel bad for how little I've thought about baby #2 compared to Sal. There just isn't the time! But I'm so excited to meet our new baby in less than two months.
She's a very active little girl! Like with Sally, I get Braxton Hicks all the time, which makes my day-to-day pretty uncomfortable at times. I've also had horrible heartburn, so I take a pill for that almost every day. Aside from that, I really can't complain. I've struggled more with being tired this pregnancy, but I think that's just because I have a toddler to take care of, and I rarely have time for naps. I've started reading up on some of my newborn books to remind myself how to actually take care of a newborn. I swear, I've forgotten almost everything! I still have to get some stuff organized and bought before April, but I feel pretty ready otherwise... I mean, as ready as one can be to add a second kid to the family.
Johnny and I have no clue what we're going to name her, but we have a few names we kind of like that have made our short list. We'll just have to see her before we decide. My goal for this little girl is to be as organized as possible before she arrives to help with the transition. Most of all, though, we're just excited to have her kicking away in my belly. We've tried telling Sally that she has a little sister in mommy's belly, but she gets confused. She points to Johnny's belly and says, "little sister." She points to my boobs and says, "little sister." She points to her baby doll and says, "little sister." And she occasionally points to my belly and says it. I think it will all make more sense once there's an actual little sister for her to see!














No comments:
Post a Comment