The first few photos are actually from Temple Square on the 23rd. We'd spent the whole day running errands, and I was insistent on going to Temple Square that night. It was probably a little too much to pack into one day, but Johnny obliged me because he knows how crazy I am about that stuff. I get these expectations in my head, and I can't let them go. But I'm glad we went because Sally loved the lights. It was pretty frigid while we were there, but it was a fun, festive outing together.
And Christmas Eve! It was a really fun night with Johnny's family. Before we found out we were moving to NY, I'd already committed to hosting Christmas Eve dinner at our house. But that ended up not being possible, so Johnny's sister was kind enough to host. It was so fun to watch Sally with her cousins. Her cousins love Frozen, and Sally quickly caught on and started yelling/singing "Let it gooo!!" as loud as she could, over and over. I swear Sally isn't happier with anyone than our extended family. It's so fun to see her with all of them.
Johnny's sister Sarah and I are due just one day apart from each other, so it was fun to compare bellies. Leaving Utah was sudden and unexpected, so coming back and seeing everyone at Christmas was just what we needed!













No comments:
Post a Comment