Just when I think I can't take the cold anymore, I see a forecast like this:
Yessssss. Tomorrow and Friday I will be running around the streets of New York with a look of pure joy on my face. In fact, I was doing that on Valentine's Day because a) it was Valentine's Day, and b) it was 54 degrees out. Weather does affect my quality of life. It's a fact.
I sent the following pictures to Johnny this week:
In the first one, she was like that for several minutes, just gazing at the happenings in the street below. What a funny little girl. The second one, I don't even know. I'm just glad I had my camera right there.
Valentine's Day was lovely. Everything about it made for a perfect evening with Johnny. He's pretty great.


5 comments:
the pictures of persie made me laugh so much. i love her. it saddens me that i still have yet to meet her in person :(
Persie is amazing!!! I love when cats stand up like people.
your cat is funny. And YAY for the weather!! I am taking a half day off on friday in honor of it! (also for mental health reasons)
This warm weather is GLORIOUS. It makes me want to do crazy things. Like go shopping, and plan trips. I don't know why. SPRING is in the air!
The warm weather has come to Utah, too! It definitely puts a 'spring' in my step. And your cat is such a sweet thing! Can you ship her to me for a little visit? I think she'd really like SLC; the train runs by my window.
Post a Comment