18 February 2011
Pinkberry in February
Oh yes, yes I did. It was wonderful. Lucky for you, I take pictures of myself throughout the day to send to Johnny. Today's weather has been perfect-o. I wish I could tell you that I went and had a picnic in Central Park and then rode a bike around New York City with Persie in the front basket. That would be perfection. Unfortunately, I was working all day (and still am, really), but I did venture out a few times to do laundry and go to pinkberry. Notice the t-shirt that I sport in the above picture. Short sleeves!!
Some things of note:
For some reason I had never read any Shannon Hale books. Since getting The Goose Girl and Austenland from my friend Lindsay, I have read not only those, but Princess Academy and Book of a Thousand Days. They're just lighthearted, wonderful reads. I loved The Goose Girl and LOVED Book of a Thousand Days.
Also, did you all know that Johnny + Jimmer = Love? It does. Almost a month ago, Johnny created this website called jimmerpoy.com, and it's basically all things Jimmer: stats, facts, and info on why Jimmer should be player of the year. I love that Johnny's such a big BYU fan and that he shows his devotion in such creative ways. I love my boy (I'm referring to Johnny, duh.).
The long weekend is here, and I couldn't be happier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love my boy too. (I'm referring to Jimmer, duh!) it's okay with Klane because he has an even bigger crush on Jimmer than I do. But seriously, dont you get such fluttery feelings in your heart when you see him on the screen sinking 3-pointers from 8 feet off the line?! Be still, my heart! Oh how I LOVE Jimmer!! Can't wait for March Madness.
And the weather yesterday?!?! Faghettaboutit!!!! It was amazing!!! I loved how half the people outside embraced it and went out in full spring attire, flowy short skirts and shorts and all, and the other half of the people were still dressed in coats and scarves and were walking around looking utterly bewildered. Oh glorious day! I loved it!
it is okay. you and johnny can share a mutual love... of jimmer. i love johnny's website and i think it is the best thing...
so... i want to come visit this summer. realllll bad. already seeing you in short sleeves makes me soooo jealous and knowing you're in manhattan makes me so much more.
I'm so glad that you liked Goose Girl and Princess Academy. I totally trust your book advice! I've owned both of those books since my teaching days, but I hadn't read them yet. I'll have to add them to my list!
I love Johnny's website too! I'm going to put a link to it on my blog.
Book of a Thousand Days was a little different style for her, but I loved it, too! I can't decide if I like that one or Goose Girl more. Both are soooo good!
Awesome website!!! I "liked" it :) Have you seen thejimmershow.com? Jared and I love The Jimmer. I think we've seen all the YouTube videos featuring his deep three's a million times. We're going to the New Mexico game on Wednesday!
Post a Comment