29 December 2010

Christmas 2010 in Alabama

We are having a great time at my parents' house in Alabama right now. The following are some pictures from our trip so far:

my parents' dog, Bear

Christmas decor

the tree

my boy and me

the family on Christmas Eve

Christmas morning

snow---in Alabama!
It snowed all day Christmas day. We had a white Christmas! Because of the two inches of snow, church was canceled the next day :)

taking pictures in the snow

5 comments:

Angie said...

DID YOU DYE YOUR HAIR?!?! It looks darker to me! I love it! (Now I am going to feel stupid if you didn't dye it, I've been sitting here trying to zoom in on your pics on my phone to see if it really is darker... Haha.) Well, whether you dyed it or not, it looks good. Looking at these pictures makes me miss you! And I cannot believe you had snow on Christmas, that is amazing!!! That makes me so happy. Love the pictures. Have fun!

Lindsay said...

Alabama looks so fun! I can't believe it snowed on Christmas day! How fun is that!? And then Church got canceled! Wow!

hburdie said...

I love the Christmas Morning picture. You look sooooooo young without makeup, hahaha! ( I know how much you apreciate it when people say that.)

Happy Christmas! Happy New Year! Mostly, Happy Not Being at Work!

Unknown said...

I love all your pictures! I especially love how in the Christmas morning picture dad is fully dressed and wide awake. He was probably the first one up!!...working out at some insane hour. I woulda loved to be there. Looks like a wonderful time!

The Pritchard Party said...

Fun! I bet it was so nice to get out of the city for a while. What part of Alabama are you from?

PS... that last picture of you and Johnny is adorable. Definitely one of my favs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...