28 September 2010

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER

So these cookies are pretty amazing. I got the recipe a few weeks ago at the first BYU football game from the host, Ashley. I don't know where she got the recipe, but I have been obsessed with these cookies ever since. Angie gave me a few of the cookies last night because she, too, loves them, and I thought to take a picture before I ate the very last one:

After the picture, I realized I had an interested party to my left. The following pictures show what came next:

me trying to keep it just out of reach

She finally reeled it in with her paw and got to it. I ate it anyway (It was my last one!).

So, here's the recipe. They are grrrreat!!

1 c. butter, softened
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. white sugar
2 eggs
2 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 heaping c. of non-instant oatmeal (ground up)
1 1/2 c. choc chips (milk chocolate)

Cream butter and sugar together for 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl. Beat dry ingredients into creamed mixture. Add chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 to 10 mins. Take out a little early and bake for a few minutes on pan before moving to a wire rack.

4 comments:

Angie said...

They're soooo good! I need to take a picture of them to post on my recipe blog. Yummmm I am going home to eat one now!

Jill said...

persie made me laugh SO hard in the first picture. hahaha her curiosity was totally captured

Lindsay said...

These pictures are great.

hburdie said...

I'm bored. I need tales of your life to entertain me.

Write another blog post. Do it. Do it now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...