I love Sundays if I have a clean house and I wake up on time. On Saturday, Johnny and I did not get to bed until an unmentionable hour, which led to me pressing snooze about 20 times Sunday morning (and I hate pressing snooze!). Johnny and I rushed and got to church on time-ish, sans eating breakfast and me washing my hair. When we got home, I found that our trash can had become a breeding ground for gnats. Admittedly, the rest of the apartment was in need of cleaning as well, so the next hour was spent cleaning the apartment and killing as many gnats as possible. Gross. After that, we finally relaxed.
Persie was the most exhausted.
We had a little visitor on the fire escape on Sunday afternoon, and Persie was very interested.
It was a wonderful, lazy day of being together and video chatting with family. We miss our fams. We just found out Johnny's mom and granddad are coming to visit in October and we are very excited! Our first NYC visitors!
p.s. and yes, in the video clip, Johnny avoided showing what was playing on the computer screen because it might have been a Pauly Shore movie from Netflix instant play. I am ashamed.
2 comments:
We have gnats in our apartment all the time. So annoying. And it's usually pretty clean, so I don't know what the deal is.
I don't judge you for watching Pauly Shore or for the gnats.
How are you supposed to escape from a fire if your fire escape is being terrorized by a rabid squirrel? Honestly!
Post a Comment