28 June 2010

Celebrations

I had a wonderful birthday.
  • The night before, I went to my mother-in-law's house to watch Toddlers and Tiaras, and she sent me home with a delicious birthday cake. 
  • On my actual birthday, one of my coworkers, Margaret, made me cake balls, which completely made my day. 
  • My husband posted the sweetest blog post ever, which combined with the fact that I was missing him terribly, made me cry for a good five minutes at work. 
  • My older sisters gave me  a little mini-shopping spree, which I was in desperate need of. 
  • When I got home from said shopping spree, there was a box from my parents waiting for me full of fun surprises.
  • The day after my birthday, my sister Jill came down from BYU-I and kept me company on my last day and night away from Johnny.
And to top things off, Johnny arrived home on Saturday, and I have never been so happy to see someone. He is my favorite person. I love him.

Oh, and we had our third year anniversary on Sunday :)

2 comments:

Nate and Malorie said...

sounds like a pretty perfect birthday jo :)

Lindsay said...

you forgot one....

-My dearest friend Lindsay called me at work and proceeded to awe me with her on-tune, all inspiring, words cannot describe how beautiful voice, as she sang Happy Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...