My lovely, wonderful, dashing little wife will be celebrating her birthday today. I am in New Orleans for business and feel absolutely terrible that I won't be able to be with her on the day of her birthing some 23 years ago. Thus I resort to hijacking her blog.
Based on the daily conversations Joanna and I have, you might assume the following about her:
- She is fascinated by the art, business, and execution of advertising
- She is keenly aware of college football conference realignments, rumors, and BYU football/basketball recruits
- She soaks up political news and commentary
- She enjoys discussing at length our budget, income, and future financial well-being based on any number of hypothetical scenarios
Joanna is selfless, she is thoughtful, she is sweet, she is strong, she is independent, she is creative, she is vulnerable to candy, she is smart, she is beautiful, she is funny, she bites her tongue when she is deep in concentration, she is spontaneous, she is energetic, she is diligent, she is dependable, she has sass (assuming "sass" is what one who is sassy would possess), she is faithful, she is easily frightened by moderately scary movies, she has true southern charm, and she is now 23.
Happy birthday Joanna! I'm sorry I can't be there. I love you and hope you have a great day. I can't wait to see you later this week!
2 comments:
This is probably one of the sweetest birthday tributes I've ever read.
Happy birthday, Joanna!
just the cutest!!!!
yay hunny!! you're 23!!!
Post a Comment