Yesterday I am happy to say that we took full advantage of our day off and went hiking with my sister Sarah and her family and my sister Jill. The weather was perfect, and Johnny and I both acknowledged that it was our first time in months that we had been outside for more than an hour. We had a great time, and afterward we had cake and ice cream at Sarah's to celebrate Eva's 3rd birthday!







4 comments:
I love your sub-heading! HAHAHA! Actually, none of you look white at all compared to the snow! :D This is your very fair-skinned sister talking though, so let's all be glad I wasn't in any of the photos!
Looks like you guys had a great day! JEALOUS!!!
What beautiful pictures!! I can't believe that in June there's still snow up in the mountains...oh wait, yes I can. Utah is crazy!
and ps, you are anything but white. If you want to see some good whiteness, head up here to New York and prepare to be blinded!
oh jo!! what a wonderful day it was, too!!
remember that one time while we were walking down the mountain and it smelled bad? hahaha good times!
Ahhh hiking! Looks like so much fun. We need to get out of the city and find some hikes to do. We actually have a book called "60 hikes within 60 miles of NYC", so that is a start. Maybe you guys would come with us on some of these hikes someday...?
I am so excited you're moving out here too!! Klane is SO stoked to have Johnny as a partner. I am happy for him and happy for you guys that you get the opportunity to come out. Win win! They're going to be a great team. And I am excited to get to know you guys! From reading your blog you seem like our kind of people, so I hope we get to hang out a lot. :)
Post a Comment