I relished the weekends and Johnny being home those first few months. A few weeks after Wynn was born, and the Saturday before Mother's Day, we took a walk as a family to Central Park. I still wasn't getting out much with the girls yet, so I was so happy to be outside. From the time Sally got sick until the few weeks after Wynn was born, I'd spent most my time indoors, and NYC had begun to blossom. Much of my motivation to get out of the house came from wanting so badly to experience warm weather and see flowers and greenery after the worst winter ever. It was a perfect, albeit kind of stressful being out with two kids. We never knew when Sally was going to throw a tantrum over something tiny or when Wynn might start crying. But it ended up going smoothly, and we enjoyed our time as a family of four.















No comments:
Post a Comment