I can't get over how quickly Sally is learning and changing right now. Just earlier this week she started saying "diddee" for "kitty." And now she walks around while holding onto furniture. And she thinks pulling my hair is the most fantastic joke ever. My little girl is growing up. I even think she's beginning to shed some of her baby fat because multiple people have told me she looks thinner in just the last few days. I'm not sure what to make of that fact. I'm just trying to enjoy our girl the best I can for now, I guess.
Sometimes in the evening when I'm not sure what else to do to keep her entertained, I just get out my camera. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Sal over the last few weeks:








2 comments:
She is TOO CUTE!!
i am going to be devastated when her baby fat is lost. she has the best rolls i've ever seen.
Post a Comment