It's high time I get caught up on our comings and goings over the past few months. Sally is taking nap #2, and I just downed a Diet Coke, so I'm determined to get somewhat caught up. I know things are going to just get crazier once the holidays approach, so it's now or never. And I must say, I'm so thrilled for the upcoming holidays! Johnny hates fall because it means winter is just around the corner. But this year I've convinced him to just embrace these next couple of months and savor every second of them. And so we're determined to do just that.
But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Back in August, Johnny's Grandma Helen was in town, so we all headed to Park City to spend some time with her. It was her first time meeting Sally, and luckily Sally hadn't gotten too stranger-dangery yet, so she let Helen hold her! It was great to spend a few hours with all of Johnny's family, and afterward a few of us walked around Main Street together.
Johnny's dad and mom with Helen (John's mom):
Afterward we strolled through Park City:
Dolly, the cat in Dolly's Bookstore (I couldn't resist snapping her photo)
Uncle Will and Sal
One of the stores had these terrible glasses, which all of the boys, ahem, men insisted on trying out. First was Bobby, Caitlin's husband. Then, of course, Will and Johnny had to give them a go as well!
Sally was not impressed.
Anyway, Park City was beautiful. I'd love to go there again soon and fill my entire camera with pictures!














1 comment:
OMG... BOBBY....
Post a Comment