Sally is changing so quickly! I feel like there's always more I should be updating about her.
- If you can't tell, she's started drooling. A ton. Her spit-up rags of have transitioned to drool rags.
- She's much better at nursing now. I don't really have to even pay attention anymore to make sure she's not gulping or latched on correctly. It's super nice because now I can read during each nursing session. I've missed reading so much, so I've been on a major binge lately.
- In related news, she doesn't really have to be burped after nursing anymore either, which is pretty awesome.
- Sally's getting so good at gripping things. Too good, actually. When I carry her around in the front pack, her tiny fingers manage to grip onto the extra skin on my forearms. I didn't even know that was possible. Sooo painful!
- On the same note, it's adorable how well she can grab items. She grabs her feet while her diaper gets changed. She grabs pretty much whatever you put in front of her, especially our fingers. It's her newest and bestest trick.
- Sally loves music. I sing to her while she sits in her bouncer while I shower (you gotta do what you gotta do). And I sing her to sleep each night. Johnny plays music for her in the mornings while we're all trying to catch a little extra shut-eye. And we always have music playing in the car. More than anything else, music really seems to calm her down and keep her calm.
- My lunches usually happen while Sal is in the front pack. Lately, she's been getting super grumpy when I eat in front of her, and she tries to grab my hands. I think our girl is wanting human food. Not yet, baby girl!
I can't believe Sally will be four months in just a little over a week! The time is flying!


1 comment:
Yes! Reading binges! I am still on my major binge, and I have like 6 books to send your way. Lol.
Sally is adorable, as ever!
Post a Comment