Earlier this week I met my friend Alyse during my lunch break for a stroll through the Duke Gardens. It was so gorgeous — I can't wait to take Johnny. I wish I could have taken more pictures, but alas, it is difficult with a baby.
I really love spending time with moms who have babies. There's just an instant common bond. Alyse's baby, Dane, is about three months older than Sally, so it's fun to see him and think that Sally will be at that stage in a few months!
Unfortunately, our trip got cut a tad short because Sally started screaming/crying and I couldn't get her to stop no matter what. I packed a bottle for her, but she refused to take it. And I even tried to nurse her in the gardens, but she refused that, too! So we headed out. I ended up nursing her in the driver's seat of my car before we went home. Let's just say I rewarded myself with Chick-fil-a for lunch after that. Love me some waffle fries and Diet Dr. Pepper.
And onto the interesting part: the pictures — proof that I got out of the house this week!









No comments:
Post a Comment