A little of both! She's too cute!
My first thought was Johnny, but after looking at the pictures for another minute, I think she's a good blend!! So cute!! :) - Erin
She is such a great mix! I cannot believe that I have never noticed your cute chin dimple until now. Good work, you guys :)
My inclination is to say more Johnny. Definitely has your face and face shape though, Joanna.
I haven't read your blog in ages! It is making me so happy! I thought she looked more like Johnny, but now seeing your baby picture, I think she looks like both of you! Can't wait to see you guys in July!!
Johnny's blue eyes but from that picture everything else is you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A little of both! She's too cute!
My first thought was Johnny, but after looking at the pictures for another minute, I think she's a good blend!! So cute!! :) - Erin
She is such a great mix! I cannot believe that I have never noticed your cute chin dimple until now.
Good work, you guys :)
My inclination is to say more Johnny. Definitely has your face and face shape though, Joanna.
I haven't read your blog in ages! It is making me so happy! I thought she looked more like Johnny, but now seeing your baby picture, I think she looks like both of you! Can't wait to see you guys in July!!
Johnny's blue eyes but from that picture everything else is you!
Post a Comment