Ah I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations!! This is the most exciting thing I've read all day! (I'd apologize for my excessive use of exclamation points, but I'm too excited to care. Obviously.)
I hope you had a baby in your tummy in this picture http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-w9g04MGjLSQ/T_8tGZDnCtI/AAAAAAAAD0A/GRoxyoOrgeU/s1600/IMG_6216.jpg because I saw this picture the other day and thought it was a bump. You look adorable! I'm so happy for you!
13 comments:
Yay!!! So excited for you, Joanna! You look great!
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! Congrats you crazy kids. He/She will be tall, skinny, and blonde. yay!!
Ah I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations!! This is the most exciting thing I've read all day! (I'd apologize for my excessive use of exclamation points, but I'm too excited to care. Obviously.)
Congrats!!! We are way excited for you guys! :)
Congrats!!! So excited for you!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!! baby G!
I hope you had a baby in your tummy in this picture http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-w9g04MGjLSQ/T_8tGZDnCtI/AAAAAAAAD0A/GRoxyoOrgeU/s1600/IMG_6216.jpg
because I saw this picture the other day and thought it was a bump. You look adorable! I'm so happy for you!
Joanna, you look darling! You do too, Johnny, but Joanna is cuter :) I can't wait to meet my cute niece or nephew!
Congrats, Joanna! Love your cute baby bump. You are going to be such cool stylin' parents. :)
Congrats, you two!! So exciting!
Congrats you two!!
You look so cute! I'm so so happy for you.
yay!!!!!!!! this is wonderful! i am so happy for you!
Post a Comment