06 March 2011
Is this real life?
Johnny and I are finishing up a weekend of laziness, pure and simple.
Johnny has been sick, sick, sick. He's either on DayQuil or NyQuil at all times, and he hasn't gotten out of bed much at all. I told him that tomorrow he has to go back to real life, so he better be well enough to do so.
A few good things have come from this weekend. We watched such a good documentary. It's called Which Way Home. And, it's on Netflix instant play right now.
We also watched a documentary about North Korean refugees and then one about a Mexican mariachi singer. I felt sad by the end of our documentary marathon, and I don't think I can ever again complain about my life.
I finally finished reading Atlas Shrugged. I've been reading this book off and on for almost a year. I would recommend this book to everyone. I loved it. It's very interesting, and it makes you think. I hear The Fountainhead is pretty good as well, so I think I will be reading that one next!
BYU won their basketball game, which was good, considering the craziness with the team this week. If you didn't hear about it, suffice it to say that Brandon Davies was a trending topic on Twitter. Poor guy.
Well, I best get off to play online battleship with Johnny. We are adults.
In three days we leave for Las Vegas! This trip can't come soon enough.
Posted by
Joanna Galbraith
Labels:
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Is this title from that YouTube video with that cute kid on meds? I love it!
I also love this hodgepodge update. Your cat looks all grown up, your trip to Vegas sounds exciting, and yes, I feel for Brandon Davies. I wish people knew how much bigger the world is than what they experience.
I second "Which Way Home". What an incredible documentary. I was in tears throughout!
I love documentaries. I will have to check out the ones you mentioned. Have so much fun in Vegas!!! Go Cougars.
I am glad someone is watching intelligent movies. Lately I've been gorging myself on every chick flick I can get my hands on. Last night I resorted to High School Musical. Oh yes. It's that bad.
I hope you have so much fun in Vegas this weekend! I wish we could go. FUN! Hopefully BYU does well. I am so nervous.
Post a Comment