Although, he did just inform me that he read that the original color for St. Patrick's Day was blue and not green. How did he of all people stumble upon this piece of information?
I did happen to take a little stroll up to the St. Patrick's Day Parade during my lunch break.
St. Patrick's Day doesn't excite me too much. I was much more excited about the weather outside (63 degrees and sunny!!).
That little boy up there was just watching the parade from his window. . . what a life.
In other news, Johnny and I took a Zipcar to New Jersey last night to go to Walmart. It was the most stressful thing of my life. We only had the car for three hours, so we were in a rush the whole time. Plus, driving in Manhattan is the most stressful thing ever. And then at the store, I was so stressed out about making sure we did not forget a single item because going to Walmart is such a rare experience. Hahaha. Finally on our way home, once we realized it was all almost over, we both just laughed at how stressed we both were. There was minimal talking until that moment. But now our apartment is stocked full of goodness!
Also, since we've been back from Vegas, Persie has not let us out of her sight. I've done most of my work with the keyboard in my lap and the mouse on the window sill because the following has been happening every day this week:
| i can haz sleep here? |
4 comments:
I can't believe you drove in New York. I could not handle that!
Glad you have a stocked apartment now -- that's the best feeling :)
i've said this time and time again--I WANT PERSIE.
this little act may seem annoying, but to me, it is great! she loves you so much!
Your cat really should be on that cheezburger site. You make the funniest captions for those pictures!
What a crazy life in NY! I carpooled with some neighbors once to go to Walmart. We passed TWO because they wanted to go to a newly remodeled one. Kind of ridiculous, I know, but now I won't take those kinds of trips for granted!
I laugh every time I see your meme cat phrases.
Post a Comment