17 October 2007

Lazies Like Lists


A few things of blog-worthiness have recently transpired:
  1. I got accepted into the Advertising program. It feels so refreshing to finally have a major.
  2. BYU won.
  3. I am interviewing for a job so that we can blot out Joanna’s current title as “sugar momma.”
  4. I am organizing a committee to publicize the good Bob Saggot has done and in light of recent events, help him win the Nobel Peace Prize. If Gore can scare humans up against a wall with a movie and win a peace prize, Bob should be the next on the list.
  5. I have four midterms this week. Where are the days when the hardest part of the assignment was remembering the difference between folding hot dog and hamburger style.
  6. Joanna makes the best taco salad.
  7. I miss New York. Donations are accepted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...