31 October 2007

Next Up...Season 4!


“My weekend was fabulous,” I said, answering my friend’s question in class this morning. “What did you do?” she asked. Then I was stuck. What did I do that was so great? Hrmm. Johnny and I finished watching the third season of 24…we played each other in online Battleship…we once again watched tons of college football. But the truth was, my weekend was fabulous. I replied by mentioning the most noteworthy thing of the weekend: “We finished the third season of 24.” And that was that. I had lost her interest. Time for a new topic. Ha ha. I love being a married couple.

Last week my parents bought our plane tickets to come home for Christmas. I am thrilled. I called my mom just to find out about when we would draw names for gifts and to remind her to get a stocking for Johnny. I love the holidays. I remember in high school making up calendars during my classes to keep track of exactly how long I had until Christmas break. In both good and bad ways, college keeps me too busy to keep track of anything other than the present. For those of you who are gagging from my merely mentioning Christmas before Halloween has rolled around, let me share with you a most disgusting fact. For the past two weeks in my Spanish class, my teacher has been having us sing Christmas songs. Yes, she’s one of those. Thankfully, most of the words are foreign enough to me that I do not get the full meaning, but the familiar tune still sounds loud and clear. Bleh. I shudder at what tomorrow’s cancion may bring.

Tomorrow everyone gets a free taco from taco bell. I hope to get done from work in time to get a peek at Taco Bell’s line in the Cougar Eat. Mwahahahaha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...