17 January 2014

Sally Meets Santa

Johnny and I were very excited for Sally's first Christmas! I may have been a tad more exited than Johnny, but we both agreed that a visit to see Santa was a must. We knew it wouldn't be a pleasant experience for either party involved, but it's a rite of passage of sorts for a baby, right?
The line was kind of long, and it was cold out, and we anticipated that there would be lots of screaming when our turn came. So Johnny and I planned exactly how it would go down so it could be as quick and painless as possible. He'd sit Sally on Santa's lap, I'd snap a few pictures, we'd hand the camera to the people behind us and get a shot of all three of us, and then we'd be done.

So when our turn came, we sat Sally on Santa's lap... and she was fine. She just sat there and looked at him with a curious expression, like he was some kind of specimen.

Johnny and I couldn't believe it. Well done, Sally. Maybe she has a thing for men with beards!

2 comments:

Alexa said...

hahaha! dying over the "thing for men in beards" comment. maybe she does!

Angie said...

Oh my gosh - these pictures are the best! Sally's red coat was a perfect decision. And I'm laughing over her reaction.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...