17 September 2013

Jake and Britney's Wedding

Right after we moved to Utah, Johnny's younger brother Jake got married (on August 7th). Wedding festivities are so fun, and we're super excited for both Jake and Britney. They got married in the Salt Lake temple, and after the sealing, we all hung out on the temple grounds and waited for the bride and groom!
Sally with her cousins
Bobby and Caitlin
 My necklace was Sally's #1 focus
The bride and groom! I didn't actually see them come out because I was nursing Sal in a bathroom stall :).
the siblings

1 comment:

britany a. barnes said...

EEEEK!! I'M JUST NOW SEEING THESE AND LOVING THEM! sheesh...we should have had you for a photographer. your photos are absolutely stunning, truly. thank you for documenting this day, joanna. my heart is so warmed. oh, and sorry about byu... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...