Later that day, Johnny had a business phone call, so Sally and I went on a little walk together. For some reason I made the unfortunate decision to carry Sally in my arms, rather than in a carrier. And I ended up wandering much further than I should have. We had fun, but oh boy were we exhausted (and sweaty) by the end. South Carolina is as gorgeous as it is humid, and we got to experience plenty of both on our walk!
We found a bench to sit on, and that's when I realized just how ready I was for A/C again, so we hurried back to the hotel to cool off!















2 comments:
Sally is so cute! I can't wait to hear more about your trip, and about life. i am loving the pictures. We need to chat sooooon!
HER LEGS!!! oh man she is cute.
Post a Comment