10 July 2013

Hiking with My Fam

When my family was in town, we all went for a hike together! We went on many hikes growing up, so it seemed like the obvious choice. And we're still not sure how to entertain people when they visit North Carolina, so the nearby state park is a great option!

We stopped and got subs on the way and then found a place to eat them mid-hike. This was my "brilliant" idea, and I'd forgotten how much I hate bugs. And stopping to sit and eat in nature is pretty much a welcome invitation for creepy crawlers to find you. So I ate my sandwich very quickly.

Sally's first photo-bomb!






Johnny introduced Sally to bark. And like anything and everything else these days, she immediately decided to eat it.

My girl was beyond ready for a nap, so I carried her like that for the last mile or so.

I spy a deer!

And here we are looking our very best at the end, nice and sweaty!

It was so great to see my family! I already miss them all! 

1 comment:

Angie said...

WOW - is this the same one we went to? It's so green and beautiful! These pictures are so pretty.

I cannot believe how much your sisters all look alike. You are all so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...