Anyway, yesterday I turned the big 2-5! I tell myself that I don't mind getting older, but 25 sounds really old to me!
Johnny was so great. On Saturday we went and picked out a dozen cupcakes from my favorite local cupcake shop, Lulu's. (If you're ever in Boston, be sure to go! Every flavor is soo delish.) He fixed me lunch and dinner on Sunday and took care of everything all day. It was so nice to relax and read. I got lots of books for my birthday---I guess my family knows me well!
After church I took a nap, which was apparently like 4 hours long, and then it was time for cupcakes and presents!
![]() |
| a pic of Persie just because |
![]() |
| 2-5! |
![]() |
| what I wear on Sunday afternoons. . . |
Next up this week: our 5 year anniversary!!!







2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! These pictures are awesome and the days sounds perfect! I can't believe you are 25 either!! Your are an old lady! hahhaa
Happy happy birthday! I know what you mean, 25 does sound old. But I think you are young! Does that help? Haha. I'm so glad Johnny got you cake and took such good care of you. When I come visit you MUST take me to that cupcake shop! Looks divine!
Post a Comment