04 May 2012

Hannah Comes to Boston

Last week my wonderful sister Hannah came to visit. She just finished up her freshman year at BYU, and she decided she wanted to come get to know Boston a little better.

We had such a great time while she was here! And Hannah got to experience a lot of firsts: first taxi ride, first subway ride, first time in the Northeast, and so on. Johnny and I loved having Hannah stay with us!

The first day Hannah was here, I took some pictures of her at a park near our house. As Johnny sarcastically put it, "Lucky Hannah!" Hahha, but she was very obliging, and she's beautiful, so I enjoyed taking some pictures of her.







Hopefully I'll get around to documenting the rest of my adventures with Hannah soon!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

ummmmmmmmmmmm.............the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! And Hannah is GORGEOUS!! Holy cow! The looks SUPER professional! I AM STUNNED!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...