04 May 2012

Hannah and I headed to Harvard.

Harvard is just a few stops away from where we live, so Hannah and I hopped on the subway and went to check it out.

It's an old, beautiful campus, of course. There weren't really people touring around, so Hannah and I had a great time just pretending we were one of the many students walking around campus. Someone even asked us for directions!

I wasn't in picture-taking mode at all because I was just enjoying being a student so much. So my pictures don't adequately document the campus at all---I guess you'll just have to come see it yourself!






2 comments:

Lindsay said...

How cool is that! Harvard! I love the first two pics of Hannah. So awesome.

Hannah said...

Now I realize why you kept asking me what I was doing and to look normal and whatnot when you were taking these haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...