23 May 2011

Johnny's Softball League


On Thursday after work, Angie and I headed down to the Lower East Side to watch our boys play in their work softball league. The fields are about as far east as possible, right up against the East River. I thought for sure the game was gonna be canceled from rain, but the weather prevailed.


Angie and I sat on the bleachers with our cameras like proud parents. To others it probably seemed strange...

But not as strange as this picture. Who knew our husbands would be so willing to pose?


And this is how excited we were the whole game:


 Afterward, we got cheap Chinese dumplings in China Town, which I had never tried before.
 


I am really glad I don't have to participate in Johnny's softball league this year.... it's much less nerve-racking being the picture-taking wife.

*some pictures courtesy of Angie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those dumplings look delish. New York is as good as traveling the world, almost.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...