07 November 2014

Coming in April and Other Updates


We are so excited to have baby #2 on the way! I was dying to write complain-ey posts the last few months about how sick I was. I was so nauseous all the time. It was kind of depressing. And the medicine I was taking was making me extremely tired. Thank goodness that is all over. I'm really enjoying being preggo right this moment and so very thankful to have a little babe kicking inside me. I'm just ready for my bump to look like I'm housing an actual baby instead of a burrito baby. 

This time around, I've converted to maternity clothes so much earlier. Last time I resisted for a long time, and I spent way too many weeks feeling frumpy. I have been wearing maternity pants exclusively for weeks now. Thank goodness for cute H&M maternity pants. And my sister gave me a ton of her cute maternity sweaters, so I'm hoping to rock this bump a little better this time around.

Just a couple of weeks ago, Johnny and I saw The Head and the Heart in Park City, and I got super carsick on the way there. And then I couldn't shake the nausea, and I had to keep getting ginger ales from the bar. I'm so glad I kept myself from throwing up because that totally would have ruined the night. It ended up being a lovely night, and that was my last nauseous moment that I can remember.

I'm sure I'll have more to update soon, but I wanted to give a heads up that I'll be making this blog private in the next few weeks. It's really more of a personal journal for me, and I'd rather know for sure that any of the five people who read it actually know me personally. So if you'd like to keep reading, send me an email or comment. Ta-ta!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations!!! What happy news. Your pregnancy does not sound ideal, but you look great! (That was supposed to be a compliment.) Looking forward to seeing how Sally adjusts to being a big sister--sounds exciting!

Alexa said...

I gasped out loud when I saw your Instagram announcement :) I am so, so excited for you! And this is the best announcement photo I have seen, hands down.

p.s. I hope I make the cut when you go private :) I love hearing how you are and what you are up to!

Sarah C. said...

Congratulations, Joanna! That's such great news. When I was pregnant with my son, I threw up at least once a day for 22 weeks, so, you have my full sympathies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...