02 April 2014

Bryce Canyon

On the way home from our trip to Zion, we decided to stop by Bryce Canyon and take a look around. It was just as beautiful as Zion, just in a different way. It was mostly just us and a few bus loads of Asian tourists. Johnny and I were amazed by how many international tourists were at Zion and Bryce. It's like the rest of the world knows what Utah has to offer better than most of the US. 

It was the perfect little weekend away, and we hope for many more like it!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Bryce holds a special place in my heart because my moms parents both grew up in nearby Hatch, and my dad's mom was raised in Orderville, between Zion and Bryce. I grew up visiting Bryce in the summers because it's so close to Hatch. I've never seen it in the snow though, which is one of the most beautiful times of year, I think! It's so weird how people come from all over the world to visit our parks and our own country's citizens don't bother to come! Some people in Utah never even go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...