I was so excited for Sally's first Christmas morning. Since getting up early is the usual with Sally, Christmas morning was just like any other morning in our house. Sally woke up at around 6:30 or 7:00, and we all headed upstairs. We placed Sally's gifts in front of her, but she wasn't interested in opening them. And so I proceeded to open them for her to see if she liked them. She loved her baby doll, as well as a rabbit my parents gave her. She was pretty indifferent about everything else. Then Johnny and I stuck Sally in her bouncer so we could open our gifts from each other. We each took turns, and then Johnny announced that he needed to go out to the car to get a gift he'd "forgotten." Ten minutes later, he returned with two ginormous boxes! He'd gotten me a digital piano, which he'd had delivered to his work and then kept in our storage room in the parking garage. I was so shocked and so excited. I didn't take a picture of it, but it is glorious. I love it so much.
After opening gifts, we got ready and went to Sarah's (Johnny's sister) house for breakfast with Johnny's family.
Of course, I had to document Johnny and his turtleneck... he puts it on right before handing out his dollar store gifts to everyone. Those are always super normal gifts... or not.
After Sarah's house, we went to the other Sarah's house (my sister). Her kids got a great dane puppy for christmas, and it was too much cute to handle.
It was a fun-filled day with family!
No comments:
Post a Comment