The same weekend that Johnny and I went strawberry picking we also went bowling! We had a Groupon or Living Social deal or something along those lines, and it was a good excuse to get out of the house. I don't think either of us has bowled for a few years, and it was nice to see that our competitive sides are alive and well.
We went in the evening and got Sally changed into her pajamas in case she wanted to doze off. We were a little nervous as to how Sally would behave herself, but she ended up being so happy the entire time. Something about the bowling alley energized her, and she was giggling and smiling through both our games!
We went in the evening and got Sally changed into her pajamas in case she wanted to doze off. We were a little nervous as to how Sally would behave herself, but she ended up being so happy the entire time. Something about the bowling alley energized her, and she was giggling and smiling through both our games!
Johnny beat me both games, which was no surprise really. If I have streaks of excellence with bowling, it's 100% chance and nothing I do on purpose.





2 comments:
that girl and her huge smiles... she is the most adorable thing! i'm glad you guys are finding fun things to do with a baby in tow.
she is so much fun! what a little buddy.
Post a Comment