21 February 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

This Valentine's Day was definitely different with a 5-week-old! Johnny brought home roses, and we had our traditional Valentine's roast. We had planned to watch a movie together, but by the time we got Sally down for the night, we were both too exhausted to stay up any later. Johnny had a particularly busy week with work, and last week was not Sally's best week for sleeping at night. So we were tired but happy. 

I dressed Sally up festively for the day and took a few pictures of her. She was smiling like crazy at me that morning, but I wasn't fast enough to capture it with my camera, though I got some with my phone at least. Last week Sally had a rough go with baby acne. It just showed up one day, and it's just now going away. She looked pretty scrappy, though... in the cutest way possible.

We love our girl... and here she is at 5.5 weeks:

3 comments:

Hannah said...

All of these pictures of little Sally KIILLLLL me. I CAN'T WAIT to meet her! You and Johnny are becoming a couple of old fogies! Can't wait to see you in action with that lil cutie! I love you jo jo! We need to talk soon!

Erin said...

She is SO cute, Joanna!! She looks so big compared to Brooklyn, but I guess that just shows how fast they grow!! I went back and read your other baby posts since Sally was born, and I had to laugh at how much I could relate to a lot of what you said. I'm looking forward to getting more than 2 hours of sleep at a time at some point in the future...hopefully soon! :)

Angie said...

She is adorable. I am so excited to get to meet her in person!!!!! Thanks for letting me come visit.

I'm glad you had a good valentines day. Low-key is the way to go! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...