One night during the last week before Christmas, Johnny and I walked around his work campus to see the lights. Johnny's work is located at a renovated tobacco factory. There are a few other businesses nearby, as well as several restaurants, and it has an incredible vibe to it. However, it's especially festive at Christmastime.
I loved walking around with my boy for a few minutes and enjoying the sights. It's our last Christmas with just the two of us, so we've got to savor every second we can!
 |
| we loved seeing a little tree on top of the construction site (to the left) |
1 comment:
soooo many great shots! you are so good! I was trying to choose just one picture to comment on, but they are all really good. I guess my fave is probably the Christmas tree at night with the ones in the distance. That was a hard picture to take, but you made it look so good!
Post a Comment